The general rule with Welding Stainless Steel is to weld it with either the same grade of Welding Rod, Tig Wire or Mig Wire, or a higher grade. ER308L Stainless steel wire is an excellent choice for welding stainless steel. Provides a smooth, clean and bright surface.
- For Portable MIG welding Machine only
- Required welding argon
- It can be used for welding 304 stainless steel
- Application for mechanic Manufacture, Shipbuilding, Boiler, etc.
- Fast melting speed, stable arc, less welding spatter, beautiful weld bead formation
- All-positional welding of single pass automatic and semi-automatic fabrication.
- Smooth arc action, full slag coverage, easy slag removal.
- Suitable for a variety of applications such as prefab, building fabrication, tanks, ornamental iron, farm implement repairs, and general fabrication.
|Application||MIG Welding for stainless 304/308L|
|Raw Material||Stainless Steel 308L|
|Spool Type||Plastic spool|
|Contents||5 kg/ Pack|
- 1 x 5KG 0.8mm Stainless Steel Argon MIG Welding Wire 308L